Nuclear Shields designs and manufactures lead tabletop L-block shields to
protect users from unwanted doses to the body, head and neck. Our designs
are available in different lead shielding thicknesses and have a stainless steel
finishing to provide maximum ease-of-decontamination.
Our standard tabletop shield designed to provide protection to the body and face. The lead glass viewing window enables the user to view the operations without receiving high doses to the eyes and neck.
- Tabletop L-block ShieldAvailable
- Tabletop Shielded WorkstationAvailable
- Corner Tabletop ShieldAvailable
- Shielded biological safety cabinet - Class II Type A2Available
- Nuclear shielded glove boxAvailable
- Shielded Synthesis WorkstationAvailable
L block shields for nuclear medicine
Tabletop L-block shields are used to protect the body from radiation exposure when working with radiopharmaceuticals. The stainless steel plate behind the l block can be used as working space. L block shields are mostly placed on hot lab cabinets or inside a shielded biosafety cabinet.