Tungsten Syringe Shields
Our tungsten syringe shields have a high quality anodized aluminum finishing to provide a strong case for the tungsten to minimize damage when dropped. The lead glass viewing window has been slightly lowered beneath the aluminum case to decrease the risk of damaging the lead glass edges.
Our tungsten syringe shields are available for 1, 2, 3, 5 and 10 cc syringes and are designed with a big-screw lock or clip lock to secure the syringes into position.
- Big-Screw Syringe Shield 1mlAvailableFrom € 263,22
- 1 ml Clip-Lock Syringe ShieldAvailableFrom € 276,28
- Big-Screw Syringe Shield 2mlAvailableFrom € 241,69
- 2 ml Clip-Lock Syringe ShieldAvailableFrom € 275,03
- Big-Screw Syringe Shield 3mlAvailableFrom € 260,95
- 3 ml Clip-Lock Syringe ShieldAvailableFrom € 281,32
- Big-Screw Syringe Shield 5 mlAvailable€ 282,89
- 5 ml Clip-Lock Syringe ShieldAvailable€ 296,73
- Big-Screw Syringe Shield 10mlAvailable€ 341,98
- 10 ml Clip-Lock Syringe ShieldAvailableFrom € 310,26
Tungsten syringe shields are available in many lead equivalencies for many different isotopes to ensure optimized attenuation and reduce hand and finger doses. Our current range of tungsten syringe shields is designed for Technetium-99m, but we can design and manufacture all custom requests. Our product range is updated frequently, as our engineering department is developing new solutions all the time, including
tungsten syringe shields,
tungsten vial shields,
shielded syringe carriers, etc.
Click here to contact us for your inquiry.