Tungsten Syringe Shields
Our tungsten syringe shields have a high quality anodized aluminum finishing to provide a strong case for the tungsten to minimize damage when dropped. The lead glass viewing window has been slightly lowered beneath the aluminum case to decrease the risk of damaging the lead glass edges. Choose between our big-screw or clip-lock versions to secure your syringes in place.
- Shielded Syringe CarrierAvailable
- Big-Screw Syringe Shield 1mlAvailable
- Clip-Lock Syringe Shield 1mlAvailable
- Big-Screw Syringe Shield 2mlAvailable
- Clip-Lock Syringe Shield 2mlAvailable
- Big-Screw Syringe Shield 3mlAvailable
- Clip-Lock Syringe Shield 3mlAvailable
- Big-Screw Syringe Shield 5 mlAvailable
- Clip-Lock Syringe Shield 5mlAvailable
- Big-Screw Syringe Shield 10mlAvailable
- Clip-Lock Syringe Shield 10mlAvailable
Tungsten syringe shields are available in many lead equivalencies for many different isotopes to ensure optimized attenuation and reduce hand and finger doses. Our product range is updated frequently, as our engineering department is developing new solutions all the time, including
tungsten syringe shields,
tungsten vial shields,
shielded syringe carriers, etc.
Click here to contact us for your inquiry.