Nuclear Shields designs and manufactures lead shielded furniture for use in hot labs. Our shielded cabinets protect personnel from ionizing radiation to ensure radiation safety in the working area. Our product range of modular shielded hot lab cabinets all have the same dimensions, making it very easy to upgrade your hot lab. The stainless steel side plates on both ends of the hot lab can be added to the last shielded cabinet on both sides to provide easy decontamination and a clean finishing of the hot lab. Only a different size stainless steel worktop needs to be added when upgrading your hot lab. Nuclear Shields also designs and manufactures shielded workstations for cyclotron maintenance, quality control, PET operations and more.
- Lead-Lined Hotlab CabinetAvailable
- Radioactive Sample Storage CabinetAvailable
- Radioisotope Storage CabinetAvailable
- Shielded biological safety cabinet - Class II Type A2Available
- Nuclear shielded glove boxAvailable
- Nuclear Hot CellAvailable
- Lead Shielded SafeAvailable
- Mobile radioactive waste enclosureAvailable
- Tabletop Shielded WorkstationAvailable
- Cyclotron L-block stationAvailable
- QC L-Block StationAvailable
- Mobile PET WorkstationAvailable
- Shielded Synthesis WorkstationAvailable
- Shielded Animal Enclosure (I-131 Therapy)Available
On this page you will find all the furniture you need to protect your nuclear medicine personnel from ionizing radiation. Our modular shielded cabinet solution ranges from lead-lined radioisotope storage cabinets, shielded synthesis module enclosures to shielded biological safety cabinets. All our lead shielding products are manufactured in our lead casting, assembly, spray painting and quality control departments.